How services are implemented:
- A referral is received from the primary care physician.
- A comprehensive evaluation is completed by a certified therapist (Speech, Occupational or Physical Therapist).
- A treatment plan is created, in writing, to facilitate the improvement of speech/language skills, motor skills and/or sensory disorders.
- Families are involved every step of the way, being shown how to use newly learned skills in their home and/or school environments.
- Discontinuation of therapy services occurs when age-appropriate skills are achieved or when improvement is no longer evident.